Speaking and interviews
In recent years, Fred Di Giacomo and Karin Hueck have been invited to give lectures and workshops (especially on digital content, innovation and creativity) in places such as Sorbonne Université, Campus Party, Université Paris Nanterre, Social Media Week and dozens of Brazilian universities.
Among the topics covered in the lectures are journalism for magazines, digital infographics, serious games, social networks, text editing and innovation. They also gave a series of interviews (including for international vehicles) about multimedia storytelling.
Interested in hiring lectures and workshops on multimedia storytelling? Send an email to :-D
Campus Party, 2013. Digital Infographics
Interview about the book "Canções para ninar adultos"
About creating newsgames for Harvard's "Nieman Journalism Lab"
Profile in the Vice magazine
About the novel "Desamparo" and the Glück Project for Correio Braziliense (portuguese version)
Profile at the University of Texas website
*2019: Printemps Littéraire, Sorbonne, France
* 2019: The new Brazilian prose, A Livraria, Berlin
* 2019: Writing workshop, University of Nantérre, France
*2016: Multimedia Storytelling, Social Media Week, Brazil
* 2013: Infographics in the Digital Age, Campus Party, Brazil
* 2013: "Newsgames and Infographics", FAAP Graduate, Brazil
* 2009: "Digital Journalism", Journalism Week of UFSC, Brazil